Under 10 and Under 11 Camogie Rules
Club /school/community team with 16 or more players should make two or more teams to play in games, where possible.
Where a club/school/community team has 17 players or less, then each sub should play a minimum of a full half in each game.
Coach/mentor encouraged to rotate positions at half-time
- 90 m x 40-50m.
- Make pitch smaller, if appropriate.
- Make pitch smaller, if appropriate, None
- Minimum 10min to maximum 20 min per half
- Well secured goalposts; Minimum 8ft x 6ft to maximum 15ft x 7 ft.
- Size 3 smart touch
- With thrown in at halfway mark.
- All other players must stand 10m away from player taking.
Full rules except:
- Solo Run up to 10m permitted. Solo
- Catch, Lift into the hand and strike or ground strike at all times.
- May use leg to block/save.
- Ball may be kicked once, but not in succession.
Frees/'45's/Sideline - 'Nearest Player'
- Strike from the hand or lift and strike (Frees & ‘65’s’).
- Sideline puck taken off the ground.
- All opposing players should be at least 10m from player taking.
- Free pucks should be no closer than 20m from opposing end line.
- Frees; Player who is fouled or nearest fouled ball takes.
- Sideline; Player nearest ball when crosses line takes.
- ‘45’s’; Player who last strikes the ball on attacking team takes from halfway line in line where ball crosses end line.
- Referee chooses player nearest/last struck to take free.
- 2 points for over crossbar and 3 points for goal.
- Shoulder charge is not permitted but incidental contact is permitted.
- No rectangle rules apply.