This exercise is to develop coordination, balance and running skills.
- Place different obstacles, for example a tunnel, cones and jumps around the playing area
- The players negotiate the course as quickly as possible
- Ensure the players have enough room to move around safely
- Provide safety mats where necessary
This exercise to develop coordination skills is generally suitable for players of 4-6 years
- The player curls up in a ball and attempts to roll in a straight line
- Ensure safety mats are in place
- Roll sideways and not head over heels
More to follow....